miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

DIFFICULTIES

Doing the research wasn't as easy as we thought it would be. He are having some little problems to find reliable information that can be useful to us.
My classmate Jon and me decided to share the work. He had to look for information about changes in climate in the area of China, and I had to do the same but in our area (Basque Country). As it was not easy to find exact numbers and information about what I was looking for, I decided to look for information in a bigger area (Spain).
After having collected all the information needed about the topic we have to do the research comparing both places and their climate changes. Even if the work done until now has not been very easy, now we have to do the most difficult part of the work; write it up, and, after having done that, translate it to basque and spanish.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario